Monday, September 5, 2011

the countdown is on...


Less than two weeks to my first major public display and sale of my artwork. www.bellarusticanashville.blogspot.com



holy shnikeys.

Second major public display and sale of my artwork is a mere 12 days after my first. www.ctkart.com


I need about 40 paintings per show. 40 +40=80.

The third major public display and sale of my artwork is December 2-4 at the Fine Art in Brentwood Show and Sale, just two months after my second show. www.fineartinbrentwood.com. Those two months include Halloween, 2nd birthday festivities and Thanksgiving. I need 40 paintings for this show as well.

40+40+40=120.

Eek.

I am up to 77 paintings in some form of completion.

I have to create inventory lists, create displays, fill out paperwork, price paintings, arrange childcare, plan set up and take down.

I have paint permanently under my fingernails.

I have a 22 month old who could care less that I have two art shows coming up.



Did I mention that I moved this summer? Or that the house we bought needed everything from the roof to the floors to the plumbing to the electricity to the paint to the A/C to windows to a thorough hazmat-suit kind of cleaning?

Good times.

So yes, stress is a constant in my life right now, but how blessed am I to have these amazing opportunities? The timing of my success may leave a little to be desired but I am grateful and humbled that these fun, happy, peppy, colorful, layered, textured, glossy bits of my creative spirit are bringing joy to so many homes!


Say a prayer that I survive this month!!!

little e

No comments:

Post a Comment