Sunday, July 4, 2010

What's in Store....

I've had lots of requests for pictures of current paintings for sale since most of the ones on my facebook fanpage are sold!

Woohoo!

Since crosses seem to be my biggest sellers, I tend to keep a lot on hand. I try to keep it fresh by experimenting with different color palettes. Sometimes, I actually can't sleep at night thinking about new and exciting color combos. I am also working on flowers of various sorts for custom orders and for fun. I'm trying to reserve some time to paint for me, to try new things, to stretch myself. Since I am mainly self-taught, I don't always know how to achieve the exact effect I want, so I am giving myself "permission to create" as my sweet friend and photographer Mary Alice reminded me recently. These experimenting sessions have already yielded some little jewels that I hope to share in the coming weeks...once I get my confidence up to put them out there in cyberspace.

But for now, here are some pictures of current available paintings. The first two pictures are paintings that need to be glossed in the next batch and the last three show paintings already glossed and ready to go.

Sizing info. The small flat panels are 4x6 or 5x8. Most of the ones pictured are 8x10. The big red square is 20x20. The huge green one is 24 x36. If you are interested in one, just send me an email! I can send you close ups or prices. Some closeups are on my facebook fan page or already on the blog. Have fun browsing!!






No comments:

Post a Comment